- St George Mary
- Starting Time
This meeting has a maximum duration of 90 minutes from the starting time
After meeting is started you can join it using the phone, dial
and enter 12901# when prompted. Please check that the area code matches your region. Charges may apply
- Please click here to ensure your computer is ready for your meeting.
- Chrome, Firefox, and Edge (Chromium version) are the supported browsers on desktop or Android devices. Safari is the supported browser for iOS devices.
- Use headphones instead of speakers to prevent voice echo.
- Click the Enter Meeting Room button to enter the meeting, or click the Enter Meeting When Started button to be automatically entered into the meeting when it starts.
Audio and Video
- Watch for browser permissions that appear at the top of the page and allow for your webcam and microphone to be used.
- Share your microphone and webcam only when needed or required.
- You can share and un-share your webcam and microphone when necessary.
- Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Edge (Chromium version).
- Click the record button when you are ready to start the recording. Click record again when you want to finish the recording.
- You can start, stop, and restart the recording, but all parts are combined into one video per meeting.
- If you do not click the record button the meeting will not be recorded.
- Your recording will be available for viewing after processing.
- Share your webcam and unmute your microphone only when needed or required, start with the Listen option unless your moderator provides other directions.
- If you are using Chrome and will share your desktop, install the Bongo Screenshare Extension plugin from the Chrome Web Store so that your computer is ready when the meeting starts.